Bernhard Kubicek pravi:
> I don't know git, itspolicys, and the general workflow.
> However, it might not have worked for everybody.
> In jeffs patch I had to remove "delete=False" from:
> |+ outfile = tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(|
> |+            suffix="ngc", dir=tempdir, delete=False)|
> to make it run with ubuntu 9.04.
> My current version is found in this zip file: 
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/images/fbfiles/files/filtering.zip
>
> Last weekend I really tested the filtering with my mill. There were two 
> annoyances:
> * If one touches off, the gcode seems to be reloaded, and the filtering 
> is gone. This is uncool if you want to touch off to boundary box corners.
> * It was not possible to apply filters multiple times, in a chained way.
> * Its not possible to save the filtered gcode.
> All three are of course due to the fact that currently the opened file 
> name is not changed, but  only new gcode is loaded. Its a design choice.
> The approach to create new files blabla.ngc.xfliped.ngc and then 
> blabla.ngc.xfliped.scaled2.ngc could be more practical, but fills your 
> precious directory with new and potentially confusing files.
>
> My general filtering application is progressing, some miserable code I 
> just posted here:
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/images/fbfiles/files/grecode.zip
> Many things are not working yet, but I will improve it if I have time 
> for it.
> * nested [] might not work yet
> * <variables> are now working
> * arc scaling is still not perfect ( I tried the diea with replacing IJ 
> by R, but then again full arcs don't work I saw that the arcprocessing 
> was changed to new tolerance this week. I did not try yet.)
> * shift is not implemented
> * multiple movements in one line are not working
>
> greetings,
>   Bernhard, torn by two and a half jobs :)
>
>   
Zip archive works but then I can't get last git patches as git complayn 
that something is wrong with version.
I have precompiled version (from LiveCD) and working version in 
emc2-dev. For playingaround I get another version in emc2-git and play 
with that (always last) and in regular basis I something screw up and 
found that best way to overcome problem to reload complete git.

Slavko.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
Try the new software tools for yourself. Speed compiling, find bugs
proactively, and fine-tune applications for parallel performance.
See why Intel Parallel Studio got high marks during beta.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to