De : ยงยุทธ รัชตผดุง <nkp...@gmail.com>
À : emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Lundi 13 Juin 2011 11h14
Objet : [Emc-developers] Hell me ; Hal : Error: function ‘addf
motenc.o.encoder-read’ not found;

13/06/2011Hi all
I   just
installed a new Motenc-Lite board and installed EMC2_2.4.3(and emc2_2.4.6)from
live cd
I use
hardware driver Motenc, when we click Motenc driver program, program is running
but then program error.,
There are a
statement like this ; Debug file information :
Hal :
Error: function   ‘addf motenc.o.encoder-read’    not  found;
 I don't know why. I don't know what is
happening. Could you please give me an advice
 How to solve this problem clearly
Thank you
for good advice.
regards,