I was working on an FPGA based controller for a reprap.  It evaluated
bezier curves using highly pipelined numeric integration.

I had to put it on pause because I started working, but now I'm out of
a job, so I might have some time.

http://objects.reprap.org/wiki/Elegant_multispline_motion_controller