I made a change to the PPMC driver that corrects a real bug, but it will
change the numbering of digital output pins on installations where users
have worked around the old bug.  This bug has been there since John
Kasunich created the enumeration of PPMC boards (not wanting to cast
any blame there, just to point out it has almost certainly been there
since the origin of EMC2.)  it only affects additional digital I/O
boards after the
first one.

So, this needs to get a line in the release notes for 2.5, how do I do that?

Thanks,

Jon