Having pulled from the emc2-git (having noted that it has been pushed)
I now get something that passes all the tests, and changes AIO without
pausing motion.
The small steps that were in my Halscope trace are there even with the
M67 lines commented out, so are unrelated.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"