Il giorno mar, 29/11/2011 alle 18.32 +0000, andy pugh ha scritto:
> On 29 November 2011 17:52, Spiderdab <77...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
> > Do someone knows why into Joints-Axes3 branch the pin halui.jog-speed
> > doesn't work?
>
> I don't know, but if you are using ja3 then presumably you are
> building your own EMC2 from source?
> In that case, is it worth checking out 2.5 and seeing what happens if
> you comment-out the
> ZERO_EMC_POSE in line 1402 of src/emc/usr_intf/halui.cc ?
>
> (I _think_ that is the difference between the modes, though there is
> possibly a very good reason for it to be thereā€¦.)

mmmh,the thruth is that i'm using (and of course compiled) JA3 because
in 2.5 i couldn't jog simultaneously 2 axis together with the joystick
(teleop-mode, with non-trivial kins).

but in 2.5 the jog speed for each axis was correctly adjusted pushing
more or less the joy stick for that axis.

tried to look inside halui.cc into 2.5 and 2.4JA3 sources, and i've
found out that the section ZERO_EMC_POSE isn't there into JA3...

are you suggesting it's more simple to make joystick work as expected
into 2.5 than into JA3?
The think is that i liked more the concept of JA3 of separating totally
Joints from Axes. But is still there anyone developing JA3?