The upgrade to gremlin in master (well gscreen based on master)
to report g code errors gives me an error report:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/chris/emc2-dev/lib/python/gladevcp/hal_gremlin.py", line 70, in
<lambda>
    self.gstat.connect('file-loaded', lambda w, f: self._load(f))
  File "/home/chris/emc2-dev/lib/python/rs274/glcanon.py", line 304, in inner
    return f(self, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/chris/emc2-dev/lib/python/gladevcp/hal_gremlin.py", line 118, in
_load
    return self.load(filename)
  File "/home/chris/emc2-dev/lib/python/gremlin.py", line 242, in load
    self.report_gcode_error(result, seq, filename)
  File "/home/chris/emc2-dev/lib/python/gremlin.py", line 351, in
report_gcode_error
    + str(seq) + " of\n" + filename + "\n" + error_str + "\n")
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

It actually does print the gcode error and file name properly...
Is this because hal_gremlin needs a bit of a touch - I thought I read that
somewhere...

Chris M