From: "andy pugh" <bodge...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 6, 2012 04:19
Subject: [Emc-developers] wiki page PreparingContributions (was: Re:
sim-parport)
To: "EMC developers" <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>

On 7 September 2012 12:36, Michael Haberler <mai...@mah.priv.at> wrote:
> I have decided to tacitly ignore the "codifying rules might make no sense"
> suggestion below and written up a wiki page which gives rules for preparing a
> contribution.

The LCD component (a simple, standalone, HAL component) passes the
regression tests and builds packages for realtime mode, but fails to
build for simulator:

http://pastebin.com/kZgK6b8F

The final error message at the end is not very helpful, but perhaps is
related to the issues at line 1181 and 1134?

Any clues? It is not even entirely clear that the problem is in my new
code. (lcd.c)

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.