When I wrote the code, it seemed like it should be more than enough.
Remember, that there is also a maximum line length (is it 256 characters?).

I suggest that if you need more parameters, that you instead just use
global named variables. That should be functionally equivalent for
almost all cases. (I assume that these procedures are not being called
recursively).

It is possible to increase the limit (probably by changing a single
constant in an include file). Removing the limit would require more work
and would have little benefit.

Regards,

Ken