> Do we have a utility that can plot all the paths & connects the drawn path
> with its signal name alongside the path line from logic block to logic
> block or I/O pin?  A 'logic' block being like the pid module for instance,
> or encoder, pwngen etc.  I looked at halitosis, but that isn't the output
> format I had in mind.

There are a number of attempts, but no clear popular/good way to do this:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HalSchematicsUsingGschem
or
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Crapahalic
or
https://sites.google.com/site/manisbutareed/visualizing-emc2-configurations

tom3p had yet another way a while back...

AW