On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:10:00 -0700
Sebastian Kuzminsky <s...@highlab.com> wrote:

> On 02/27/2013 07:25 PM, Matt Shaver wrote:
> > What am I doing wrong?
>
> The 3x20 uses an FPGA that's too fancy for version 10 of ISE, you
> need version 13 or better.

OK, I also have 14.4 installed in /opt/Xilinx. I have edited the
table in build.py to add '14' like so:

card2ise = {  # have to fill out the rest of this stupid table...
    'i20': (10, 9),
    'i65': (10, 9),

    'x20_2000': (14, 13, 10),
    'x20_1000': (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i22_1500': (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i22_1000': (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i23':      (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i68':      (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i43_400':  (14, 13, 10, 9),
    'i43_200':  (14, 13, 10, 9)
}

This still didn't work, but I didn't install the
Xilinx_2012.4.1_Device_Pack update to 14.4 yet. I'll install that & see
what happens.

Do I need to edit anything else to add version 14 to my list of build
tools?

Thanks,
Matt