On 08/11/2013 05:00 AM, Schooner wrote:
> I have Sebs 3.4.55-1-rtai kernel, plus my own 3.5.7-rtai kernel running
> on 12.04.2 using RTAI-3.9.1 fixed by Shabby and memleak
>
> I also have my own 3.5.7-rtai kernel running on Debian 7.1 using the
> magma realtime from the current CVS
> (there are problems with Ubuntu include placements and _I think _missing
> inlines in maths headers, which cause magma not to build properly on 12.04)

Is that the compile error that looks similar to this?

In file included from /usr/include/math.h:28:0,
                 from <wherever>:
/usr/include/features.h:324:26: fatal error: bits/predefs.h: \
    No such file or directory

Anyone know how Shabby and memleak fixed this?  I also ran across this
on Precise compiling the RTOS branch's xeno_math kmodule, which I
understand is straight out of RTAI.  Had to resort to some craziness to
compile:

https://github.com/zultron/linuxcnc/commit/2e92b3ab

        John