On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 04:18:24PM -0500, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> On 9/1/2013 3:51 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> > I'm not sure if bc should really be a dependency, but it seems like it
> > ought to at least be recommended.
>
> Never mind...looks like this has already been fixed since the last time
> I collected the package list for installing on the BeagleBone.
>
> --
> Charles Steinkuehler
> char...@steinkuehler.net

Hm, even though this may be resolved in terms of listing the dependency,
is there a different calculator we should use that would be in the base
debian system?  It looks like we want the ability to do decimal
calculation with one decimal place (e.g., to format 25000 as 25.0µs), so
shell arithmetic $((...))) doesn't suffice.  Could probably be rewritten
in Python easily...

Jeff