On 9/10/2013 11:19 PM, Jeff Epler wrote:
> ---
> I do reproduce this on my Debian machine when building the PDF
> documentation.  As Michael says after double-checking it's indepdent of
> whether using build parallelism.
>
> <...>

This episode illustrates the hole in our ability to track issues.
Already a year ago, in August of 2012, this problem was brought up on
the LinuxCNC Forum
(http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/forum/18-computer/19919-64-bit-machines?limit=6&start=18),

which I just discovered with a little search-engine work. I also found
other projects reporting difficulties with the transition from asciidoc
8.6.6 to asciidoc 8.6.7, but that doesn't necessarily mean their
problems (and possible solutions) are ours.

Regards,
Kent