Hey Ebo,

I am going to try to run Michael Haberler's Jog while Paused demo on my
turning center I am working on right now. That way I can give him as much
feed back as possible for it, so he can get it mainstream. I have never had
a need to work on any other branch than the normal master branch, I
normally just build from source using master, apply the tool offset patch,
and use a run in place config.

Thanks

Rick Lair
Superior Roll & Turning LLC.