I use genserkins, joints_axes4 branch. All coordinates seems to be
correctly working (moving joints and looking if world coordinates
match). But tool direction is making crazy things. For example when I
jog joint 4, but the tool orientation in axis display does not follow
cone, it rotates over its tip at some points in space more frequently
than in others. Tool tip coordinates, and tool track seems to be ok.

Where should I look for a reason / solution?