Yes, this is the approach I decided to take. Another issue it solves is that my
component needs to be reconfigured several times during it´s lifetime. At first
I thought of unloading it and reloading it every time, but this would in time
consume al the HAL shared memory. Now I will create the realtime module on
startup, and then load the userspace configuration module when I need to
reconfigure the realtime part.
Thanks again