I have rebased joints_axes7 onto master and renamed it to joints_axes8. I'm
running it in production and wanted to pick up the latest changes in the
trajectory planner. I also included a few other commits. It compiles on
wheezy and all tests appear to pass.

It's available here.

https://github.com/curtdutt/linuxcnc

My next major task will be to address non consecutive axis names defined
for lathes.

I would like to get these changes merged into master ASAP and i think that
should happen before tackling  homing multiple joints on a single axis
because linuxcnc currently doesnt do that at this time. So there wouldnt be
a regression by merging.

If anyone has any other things that they think should be fixed before it
can go into master please let me know as I will try to address those issues
as well.

-Curtis