I found a buglet where an M30 or M02 in the same block as a remapped
command triggers the error 'BUG: remap_level < 0 : -1'.  This bug must
have previously escaped attention because this is a rarely-encountered
corner case.

I discovered it while cutting parts on a PCNC 1100, where M06 is
remapped, with a program generated by the HeeksCNC 'emc2b' post
processor, which terminates programs with 'T0 M06 M02'.

**************

A buildbot job with just the unit test demonstrates the bug:

    http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/buildbot/builders/0000.checkin/builds/4447

Search for the string 'remap/m30-interaction' in a failed 'runtests'
build step, as here:

http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/buildbot/builders/1400.rip-wheezy-i386/builds/2591/steps/runtests/logs/stdio

The one-liner fix is applied against the 2.6 branch:

http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/zultron/m30-remap-interaction-lcnc26

Another buildbot job is currently running to test the fix:

    http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/buildbot/builders/0000.checkin/builds/4448

        John