Hi Dewey

Glad to hear from you

Can you remind me how to clone that repo ? I guess my last year ssh key
will still be good

Last post is not included

I have a couple changes submitted by Norbert to publish

I have a plane to catch this Wednesday and will be back home only in
November, however I think I will be able to answer questions posted in
the forum.

I think everyone will love this release I am very proud of and they will
want it asap. Should I ask them to manifest themselves ?

Best regards,
Fernand