Am 21.10.2016 um 15:25 schrieb andy pugh:
> On 21 October 2016 at 14:03, Marius Alksnys <mar...@robotise.lt> wrote:
>
>> I did not set Translatable property, it was on by default. This is a sample:
>> <property name="label" translatable="yes">avarinis stabdis</property>
> I don't know enough to know if that is enough.

No, it isn't!

You need the trandslation enabled, the translation file installed in
share(locale/your contry code and your code must get the command to set
the translation file.

Please take a look at gmoccapy.py source code, around line 147 in the
INIT section for some sample code.

The problem is the monolitic translation of linuxcnc, as all is in one
file and nobody likes to translate that one. I separated gmoccapy
translation from that file, holding the work of translations small. This
way I archieved to have gmoccapy in 6 differnt languages.

Norbert