> as we see this weekend on the german linuxcnc meeting, I will be pleased
> to give you starting help.
>
> I agree with others, that we should begin to port to Qt. Chris has done
> a nice work so far on his branch:

You might be correct unless it end up with fancy graphics but horrible to use.
I think someone mentioned something about C++ a short while ago.

Do anyone know if QT and C++ is tricky to use or if memory leaks and other
problem i likely to happen which might cause need for restart with a few days
in between?