All,

Forgot the version, this is in lcnc 2.8.0-pre1.

Regards,
Eric

All,

The open command is not working for me in linuxcncrsh (set open <file
name>), which should open a gcode file. I have tried prefixing various
paths, including the complete fully qualified path to the nc file, but keep
getting a file not found error. The code in shcom.cc that specifies the file
is as follows:

strcpy(emc_task_plan_open_msg.file, program);
emcCommandSend(emc_task_plan_open_msg);

where 'program' is the file name, or path plus file name. The default path
should be ~/linuxcnc/nc_files. Is there some new pathing or related change
causing this to not resolve to the nc_files folder?

Exact linuxcncrsh commands are:

set task_plan_init
set mode auto
set open <filepath + filename>