Team:
Please see the code snippet below. I prepared this to highlight an issue I am
having with the current master branch code as of 10/13/17 - AXIS
2.8.0-pre1-3359-g4639293

I am running Axis and this is reproducible in the in the simulator.

Steps to reproduce:
                Load this code snippet and start program
                During the probe move (G 38.3) hit "stop" button
                Click on recycle to reload code or manually open file to load
code
                See error (I hope!) that All axes missing with motion code
                If before reloading the code you execute a "G0 X50" in the MDI
command then the reload works with no error

I hope this is helpful and can find a resolution soon

Thank you for all that you do!
-Tom

<code>

( test interpreter...
      )
(
      )
( This shows a problem with not doing a move after a probe if the probe is
interrupted)
( Generates "All axes missing with motion code" G-Code error
      )
g18 (xz plane)
g21 (mm)
g40 (cancel cutter radius compensation)
g90 (absolute distance mode)
g94 (units/min feedrate)
g54 (Coordinate system 1 default)

#<tol>  = 0.005
g64 p#<tol> (path control stop)
F50
G0 X50
( Reproduce problem by stopping execution during the probe and reloading this
code)
G38.3 X40
( If you run a MDI command to move the machine before anything else then
problem is not present)
(G0 X50)
M2

</code>