A user on the forum has an XYUV hot-wire foam-cutter.
He has noticed that the feed-rate applies purely to the XY end of the
machine, and that for shapes that are larger at the UV end the feed
rate is much higher, with unfortunate consequences.

Where is the feed-rate calculated? I am wondering how hard it would be
to enforce the feed rate in the UV plane if that plane is selected?

I suspect it might be quite hard, as I seem to recall that XYZ is
stored as an emcpose whereas UVW is not.

--
atp
lunatics."