most part of my gui is over dynamic memory obviusly. Istead shared_prt i
prefer use array, vector or smart pointer .... using thread or qthread and
my preferred container for share data group around my app is vector declare
in these manner :
static std::vector<SendCoord> VectorCoord;

for example for shared x,y,z coord to graphical OpenGl QgraphicaView (that
show my robot model, moove equal to real robot), or modify these coor based
a targhet position of my visionsistem (based on OpenCV3 C/c++ language
mixed).

I undertand well you question?

QTpyton is not very intersesting for my. Actually work a lot over QtQuick &
QML. But I use normally c++ for shred data around gui and thread so java
part is only for the graphical part of gui. In addiction i'am not a good
programmer and with java i also bad. I study java for only 1 mounth 2 hours
a day ... and my ability is only on connect button and other graphcal obj
to main part of app.

regards
bkt