Thank you, that will give me something to play around with tomorrow.Cheers,
Phill
-------- Original message --------From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> Date:
8/6/19  10:34 pm  (GMT+10:00) To: EMC developers
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] Viewing
documentation changes On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 08:10, Phillip Carter
<phillcarte...@gmail.com> wrote:How do I now view the documentation to ensure
that it looks like it should.>You can view asciidoc directly on the Github
page. However it only seems toget rendered as asciidoc if it has the .asciidoc
or .adoc extension.See for
example:https://github.com/andypugh/linuxcnc/blob/master/docs/src/gui/gladevcp.adocYou
 can edit the file directly on the github web site using the pencil iconat the
top right of the document frame. You can also change the file namein that
view.So here is one possible workstream for docs changes:. browse to the file,
press the pencil icon. change the name to .adoc and make the changes. commit
the changes and re-open the file. if happy, edit again to change the name
back.. commit again, make pull request.I don't see a way to squash the file
renames in the web interface, though,so you would need to rebase -i the commits
at the command line beforesubmitting the pull request.(This is something that
the pull request acceptor can do if that is enabledfor the repo, but that
feature is disabled for LinuxCNC)-- atp"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a
pandemonium attachment and is designedfor the especial use of mechanical
geniuses, daredevils and lunatics."— George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution
mailing
listEmc-developers@lists.sourceforge.nethttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers