Sorry for dbl post, I take it the package list wasn't updated in the
directory ?

I tried to update my local mirror and the kernel package didn't
show/download.

Rob M

On 3/7/19 8:04 pm, Robert Murphy wrote:
Andy,

Installed & booted fine on my Lenovo T530 with a i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz.
I have a few more machines I can try on in a few days time if you need.

Not on a install using a linuxcnc strtech iso but a custom rolled
linuxcnc iso I use for messing around with at home (base was a net boot
iso). I think the last apt-get update I did was 2 or so weeks ago.
Reminds me I'll have to upgrade the repo on my server.

Rob M (note to self reply to list)