On Fri, 9 Aug 2019, Gene Heskett wrote:

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:44:05 -0400
From: Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
To: emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] Mesaflash docs

On Friday 09 August 2019 11:21:20 andy pugh wrote:

Are there any online docs for Mesaflash?
(And am I right in thinking that it is installed by default now?)

Docs? Don't seem to be, At least there are no manpages for it on any of
my machines.

Some details seem to be lacking, like some sort of a rule that tells you
to use mesaflash3 under certain conditions.  Thats something I haven't
seen discussed in the mesa docs I do have for the boards I use, which is
not near all. And I think it should be. Manpages would be nice.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

You should always use the latest

https://github.com/jethornton/mesaflash

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)