From: andy pugh [mailto:bodge...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2020 11:57 PM
To: EMC developers
Subject: [Emc-developers] Touchy Tweak?

I use Touchy on my lathe and Mill.
I find it fiddly to shut down the PC / System using the touch-screen.
Noting an unused space on the Startup page of the GUI, I am wondering if it
is worth considering adding a shut-down button (probably with a yes/no
dialog to make sure)

Thoughts?

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed