Hello,

I can assist you in getting started with the documents.

The documents use Asciidoc and must be compiled and pass. Please read the docs/asciidoc-markup.txt for the syntax used. To start make a copy of (for example) getting-linuxcnc.txt and be sure and use the English document as your base as other languages are not up to date and rename it getting-linuxcnc-cn.txt. Before it will build the file must be added to the Submakefile (I can do that) as well as added to a Master_Documentation_cn.txt (I can also assist with that). To get the document to show up online I will have to make that connection once I get the first document. I can also start the process so you only have to edit the -cn.txt file.

JT