Greetings all;

Running todays master on my GO704, and wanting to add an "at speed" led
and tab to the row of 3 under the tach dial that tallies SPWR,RWD,REV by
shortening the leds from 72 to 50 in order to make room for the 4th ATSP
to the row, then copied the REV buttons contents into a 4th vbox stanza.
I Should at this point, be displaying a 2nd copy of the REV button.  But
I'm getting nothing.

Despite repeated lcnc restarts, my editing of the .xml file is having
zero effect on the gui pyvcp is displaying. And it is the file named in
the .ini file.

I even ran it without the -l and reselected the config, no effect.

Scratching head looking for whats wrong, but running low on hair.

TWOPASS is on.

Hints welcome.

Thanks folks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett