On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 03:41, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:
> So, this doesn't actually need the module to even be
> executed!  Just install the module and
> then remove it, and rtai locks up eventually?  Wow!

Yes, but, to be clear, this is typically taking tens of thousands of
cycles, whereas I found out yesterday that LinuxCNC 2.7 running RTAI5
and kernel 4.14.175-rtai-amd64 can lock up after 71 cycles of running
the abs.0 test.

(It is interesting that 2.7 appears to be worse, but this is likely
the sort of issue that varies from compile to compile and the phase of
the moon. )

--
atp
lunatics."