On Monday 13 July 2020 07:04:24 andy pugh wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 11:49, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > Cannot convert 'common/images/emc2-intro.png' to pdf
>
> https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/332928/
>
> Imagemagick no longer supports converting images to PDF.

Humm, since my ghostscript is 9.27 and supposedly fixed, (mutter mutter)
why has Imagemagick's policy.xml not been updated to remove the
disabling stuff?

So I just did it by nano, making xml comments out of all that. We'll see
if that fixes it. Which it did, no errors in runtests now. So I can
make-deb.sh now. And that worked, very well indeed. So todays build is
installed and while I've not reinstated TWO_PASS, I'll fuss if it
doesn't work.

Thank you very much Andy.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)