Gracias por tu interes, Leonardo.

Any help is welcome. In the next phase there is a lot of work: image
editing.
But I can't capture some window images for documentation in Spanish until
localization is complete. This is the priority.
It would be great to have collaboration to edit / capture image files .dwg,
.swg, .png etc.
If you can help with that task ... stay tuned.

The work continues. The following subdirectories have complete translations:
code/
common/
config/
gcode/