Sam, the pins are listed here
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.8/html/motion/external-offsets.html
If your offset motion is mutually exclusive to normal motion, you can trick
the system  by doubling the axis and velocity and acceleration and use a
ratio of 0.5. This gives you full velocity and acceleration to eoffsets and
how we manage the Z axis with Plasma as normal Z axis motion is not used at
all when eoffsets are active.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611