Here is hoping the second iteration passes. I'm keen to give Bookworm a
whirl when its done!
But yes it's exciting for the team to get this far! It is such a massive
project with so much history to review.
Eventually it will be passed I am sure. Hopefully this time!

Good luck guys!

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611