A problem has been reported on the bug tracker, regarding some (valid)
G-code from FreeCAD which features an arc of very large radius.

I have created a simple test file to show the problem.

G0 X1 Y -1
G2 X1 Y 1 I  2000000 J 0 F1200
m2

If the I number is 1,999,999 (ie, one mm less) then the preview is
correct, but at 2,000,000 the preview is wrong (but the motion is
right)

Between 2,000,000 and 2,000,022 there is a warning about out of
bounds, but the motion is correct. So in this region the preview
interpreter and the real interpreter differ.

At 2,000,023 the actual motion is _also_ incorrect.

This can be tested  in the axis sim, and seems to be the case with
v2.8 and master.

--
atp
lunatics."