hey @lcvette o/

Le mar. 23 août 2022 à 15:15, Small Shop Concepts <lcvet...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> on Gitkraken for QtPyvcp we use the GLO Boards which is basically just an
> item check list with some good formatting, this way it is recorded what has
> to be fixed and strikes through once it has been completed.  you can have
> an overall running list and other lists so you could perhaps setup a DTG
> (distance to go)  :)  list to launching the new release and once completed
> and checked off pull the trigger!   it was quite useful a ways back trying
> to sort through a myriad of items and was a great motivator for when yuou
> had some time to work on something, striking through list items is very
> rewarding for me at least..lol
>
> https://www.gitkraken.com/
>
> https://www.gitkraken.com/blog/gitkraken-boards-column-automation

While Gitkraken is really a great tool I enjoy having in my toolbox as a
git client, I'd prefer not relying on it for project management...

Nevertheless, this looks perfectly in line with my proposal #1960 to extend
GitHub features usage (ie Labels, Projects, Milestones, Discussions,
Wiki)from this morning !

I forgot to mention the personal rewarding side of checking a box in a list
but it may be the most important under the hood :)