That dude is a goofball and that version of Sinumerik looks like 20 pounds
of crap in a 10 pound bag. They put away too much on the screen and it
blocks most of the hmi. I thought we used up a lot of real estate on our
screens (DMG Mori), these Heller machines have got us beat...

Seriously... I'll give a presentation on the siemens control to anyone
interested in seeing it. Why do I always feel like I'm screaming into a
black hole here?

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer

Help support my channel efforts and coffee addiction:
www.patreon.com/theferalengineer

Order one of the coolest label makers on the market at
http://labelworks.epson.com, use coupon code "theferalengineer" and receive
20% off of your order 🙂