Jon,
I'm not a developer, just a user.
I'm located about 2 1/2 Hrs. north of Tormach -- Madison, WI.
Close enough it would be good to come and give an in person thank you for the help you all gave in my retrofit projects.
If you remember I have your Pico system on my Standard Modern Lathe.
Andy Pugh you did the pressbrake control on my Accurpress pressbrake.
I also have a plasma and tubing bender with Linuxcnc control.
Will Tormach have some of there machines on display?
Is it open for users?
- Earl

**Earl Weaver
Loyal, WI 54446