On 5/1/23 11:14, Hans Unzner wrote:

Am 24.04.23 um 21:12 schrieb andy pugh:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 at 13:24, Hans Unzner <hansunz...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't have a time slot for that on Sunday unfortunately, but did you
guys have 2.9 release discussion? If so, what was the conclusion?

We went through all the pull requests and 10% of the issues list deciding
which we thought needed to be fixed or included, and tagging with
2.9-must-have.
That took most of the afternoon.

I added them here to have an overview: https://github.com/orgs/LinuxCNC/projects/1/views/1

I have hoped that the stuck in homing problem would make the list, but it did not. Its very disconcerting to have an axis fail, tripping off F2, which on my machines kills all machine power, so home are all marked volatile, but re-enable F2 and have the next axis in the homing sequence take off uncommanded and cannot be stopped Tripping of F2 should kill ALL homing motions until commanded again.

.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis