Yes but it's been awhile, I've actually done some U-Boot development in the
past. This problem with the linker is not kernel related though.

Alec

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:00:10 AM UTC, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:

On 5/25/23 19:13, Alec Ari via Emc-developers wrote:
> 16.0.4
>
> Just throwing this out there; I can write up the docs on how to use it, push
> the image to Github, finalize the installer and then anyone can try getting
> the last bits sorted out hands on. Latency and system performance surpasses
> Debian by a mile, there's also four different PREEMPT_RT kernels to choose
> from. Some kernels may have lower latency than others depending on the
> platform (i.e. Intel vs AMD) which is why I made a few. Adjustments include
> changes to RCU/CPU time keeping and IOMMU support.
>
> Alec

Have you tested any kernels on u-booting arm64's?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis