tis 2023-06-06 klockan 00:21 +0100 skrev andy pugh:
> I am trying to add the mesa_modbus framework into the build, targeted
> for linuxcnc-dev
>
> I think it is fairly clear the executable Python file "modcompile"
> should be parked in linuxcnc-dev/bin and then installed to /bin
>
> However there is a C template (mesa_modbus.c) that is needed, and I
> don't know where that should live. Possibly in /share/ ?
In the source tree there other thing live for example
src/hal/components is there I added stuff.

Maybe also need to add stuff to makefile or other similar files. Once
figured out directory search files without postfix for example with
grep command to see there filenames are mentioned is how I have done
it.

Nicklas Karlsson