I have found/installed all the configure dependencies.
A2X stops the make process. There is no A2X in synaptic unless it is in a
python package and not obvious.
I will try the build-dep this evening.
thanks
Stuart

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 9:49 AM andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 14:35, Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Make will not go past a requirement for A2X. Looks like this is a python
> > file.
>

> There are lots of build-time dependencies.
>
> You _might_ be able to (from the source root, ie below /src/
>
> ./debian/configure
> sudo apt-get build-dep
>
> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed
> for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1912

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.