Does anyone know the requirements for signal transformers for ISDN
S/T interfaces in Australia.  I do not have a copy of AS/NZS 3260 at
this time.

Specifically, I need to know the creepage, clearance, and insulation
category requirements for the S/T interface and S/T interface circuits in
general.  Make the asumption that the power supply of the terminal
adapter, meets all the applicable spacing and insulation requirements.
Also the teminal adapter is a separate device from the NT1 which is
exposed to the outside plant.

I've been told the S/T interface could be SELV and only require
operational insulation.  I believe it should have at least basic
insulation. But I've also been told it requires supplementary
insulation or reinforced insualation.  Any information would be very much
appreciated and helpful.

Thanks,
Jim Wiese
ADTRAN, Inc.