Hi Mike,

You mention that

     Tests have to be conducted by appointed lab in Taiwan.
     Test report has to be in Chinese.
     User's manual has to be in Chinese.

     Application Fee : NT$3,000.00 for each model
     Certificate Fee : NT$300.00 for each model
     Application Fee for series of model: NT$2,000.00 / each model
     ( above fee does not include the fee charged by appointed lab)

These application fee will be applied to which authority. Can you
provide me with the contact/address of the authority. Thanks.

Is there any regulatory document that we can refer regarding this
EMC requirement? If there is no such available document avaliable,
when will the 1st draft be release? Where can I obtain this documents?

Koh Nai Ghee
Creative Technology Ltd
EMC Engineer