On Sun, 15 Sep 1996, Bill Lyons wrote:

> In message <3239c...@ncgwpc.syntellect.com> Ron Pickard writes:
> >
> > Hello out there,
> >
> > After a long week, I thought these entries would bring some chuckles and
> > provide some insights this dark Friday. Enjoy....
>
> Hutber's Law:
> Improvement means deterioration.
>
> (Anon - can anyone provide the provenance?):
> If you don't learn from your mistakes, why bother to make them?
>
> --
> Bill Lyons - b...@lyons.demon.co.uk / w.ly...@ieee.org

Priciples of Adversity

Law of Probable Dispersion:
What ever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Contingency Principle of Management:
It all depends.

Parkinson's Laws:
Work expands to occupy time...
Expenditures rise to meet income.

Dibble's First Law of Sociology:
Some do and some don't.

First Rule of Motivation:
To err is human, to forgive is not company policy.

The Law of Verbal Burble:
When all is said and done, more has been said than done.

Skinner's Constant:
That quantity which, when multiplied by, divided by, added to or
substracted from the answer you get, gives you the answer you should have
gotten.

Marcroft's Corollary:
If you think you can, or if you think you can't, your absolutely right

Duane Marcroft - dm...@crl.com