It depends...

As I understand the FCC rules, there are expections built in. If your product
fall under that category you're OK & probably don't have to test for US
shipments.

If NOT then you do need, as a minimum, conducted data @ 115V 60Hz to prove
that you comply with the 55022 limits.

HELP....
Here is where the issue is a little grey. The FCC conducted limits are
tighter than the CISPR limits from 450kHz to 30MHz so my belief is that you
need to comply with the FCC limits for conducted AS WELL. Comments anyone?
 ALSO..The new EN55022 Class A emissions limits are looser than the FCC
specs.

So here is my question..If one PASSES EN55022 but FAILS the CFR47 rules how
can compliance to the FCC requirements be demonstrated?