You might find some of these interesting or useful.
To: Multiple recipients of list SAFETY
From: Safety on Sat, Jun 1, 1996 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: Other Safety Lists?

At 13:40 05/30/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Can anyone give me information on other similar SAFETY and/or Health
industry
>lists that I might join?  This is currently the only one I subscribe to and
it's
>great!  I know there are more out there and would like to join them also.  I
am
>particularly interested in Personal Protection, First Responders, or
anything
>pertaining to bloodborne pathogens.   Thanks for your help!

Here are a bunch you may find interesting. There are others out there...
Format of my listing here is

Name
list address
listserver address
comments (if any)

Radsafe Radiation Safety Listserver
rads...@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
lists...@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
This listserver maintained by the environmental health and safety group at
the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign is the most active list devoted
to radiation safety issues with excellent support by members of the Health
Physics Society.

Medical Physics
medp...@cms.cc.wayne.edu
lists...@cms.cc.wayne.edu

Networked Resources for Fire Protection
nafe...@halcyon.com
majord...@halcyon.com
NAFED is a trade group of  over 1,200 fire equipment dealers, affiliates,
and associate, and manufacturing members. NAFED representatives currently
serve on over 30 NFPA Committees and the group itself is active in industry
problems as well as a national

Biosafety Discussion List
biosa...@mitvma.mit.edu
lists...@mitvma.mit.edu
Mailing list devoted to the recognition and control of biological hazards.

Chemical Information Sources Discussion List
chemin...@iubvm.ucs.indiana.edu
lists...@iubvm.ucs.indiana.edu

University Coordinators of Americans With Disabilities Act
ada...@iubvm.ucs.indiana.edu
lists...@iubvm.ucs.indiana.edu
Mail list devoted to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Emergency Services Discussion List
emer...@vm.marist.edu
lists...@vm.marist.edu
This is a very active mailing list with most of the message traffic on this
list deals with issues faced by Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics.

 St. John's University Repetitive Strain Injury List
 rsi-e...@sjuvm.stjohns.edu
 listse...@sjuvm.stjohns.edu
 St. John's University Repetitive Strain Injury List

 Electromagnetics in Medicine, Science & Comunications
 emfld...@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu
 lists...@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu

 Risk and Insurance Mailing List
 risk...@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
 listp...@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu

 System Safety Mailing List
 system-saf...@listserv.gsfc.nasa.gov
 lists...@listserv.gsfc.nasa.gov

 U.S. EPA Immunotoxicology Listserver
 immuno...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 listser...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 Devoted to discussions on immunotoxicology.

 U.S. EPA FEDERAL REGISTER CONTENTS documents
 epafr-conte...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 listser...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 This is a one directional ListServer in the established to distribute the
table of contents for U.S. EPA Federal Register documents automatically on
the day of publication.

 Personal Protective Equipment List
 pp...@rmgate.pop.indiana.edu
 mai...@rmgate.pop.indiana.edu
 This is a discussion area for anyone who must deal with Personal Protective
Equipment.

 Health & Safety List
 health-and-saf...@mailbase.ac.uk
 mailb...@mailbase.ac.uk

 OUCH-List (Occupational Overuse Consumer Help)
 ouch-l...@comp.vuw.ac.nz
 majord...@comp.vuw.ac.nz
 The OOS Underdogs wanting better Chairs and Handrests mailing list devoted
to repetitive stress injuries and occupational overuse syndrome.

 Fire List
 fire-l...@halcyon.com
 majord...@halcyon.com

 Automatic Fire Alarm Association
 fire-al...@halcyon.com
 majord...@halcyon.com
 The Alarm Mailing list is devoted to the fire protection community. Its
mission is to facilitate communication among professionals in the fire
protection community: fire alarm equipment dealers, fire protection
engineers, fire inspectors, authorities hav

 Fire
 fir...@cornell.edu
 listp...@cornell.edu
 Fire-l is the place to discuss any firefighting related topic.

Emergency Medicine discussion list
eme...@itssrv1.ucsf.edu
majord...@itssrv1.ucsf.edu
EMED-L is a list for hospital based emergency medicine practitioners created
for discussions pertinent to the care of patients in emergency medicine.

 Occupational & Environmental Medicine Discussion for Clinicians & Public
Health  occ-env-me...@list.mc.duke.edu
 majord...@list.mc.duke.edu
 Designed for information exchange concerning clinical vignettes, synopses
of new regulatory issues and reports of interesting items from publications
elsewhere (both the medical and the non-medical journals).

 EMC-PSTC
 emc-p...@mail.ieee.org
 majord...@mail.ieee.org
 This list is devoted to national and international Product Safety
regulations and standards and providing a forum for the sharing of public,
but possibly obscure Product Safety or Regulatory Compliance information, or
related information with limited nat

 Safety Critical Systems List
 hise-safety-criti...@minster.york.ac.uk
hise-safety-critical-requ...@minster.york.ac.uk
 Thi s list is devoted to engineering and assessment of safety-critical
systems, with special reference to computing.   It covers safety
requirements and risks, safety engineering techniques and safety assessment.

 U.S. EPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Newsbreak
oppt-newsbr...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 listser...@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
 Great news abstract service on environment and safety stories.

 HazMat Medicine
 hazmat...@mediccom.norden1.com
 lists...@mediccom.norden1.com
 This interesting mailing list is devoted to medical issues surrounding
Hazardous Materials Emergency Response. Discussions focus on the
pre-hospital and hospital environment including decontamination equipment
and procedures; state and federal regulations; policies and procedures;
personal protective equipment; and educational issues.

Quality List
qual...@pucc.princeton.edu
lists...@pucc.princeton.edu
Total Quality Management  in  Manufacturing  and  Service Industries
Discussion List.

                        Michael Blotzer, CIH, CSP
              blot...@en.com -OR- 75366.3...@compuserve.com
            http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MBlotzer/
   Author, "Internet User's Guide for Safety & Health Professionals"